Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dota 2~!

Hello guys. School holidays have started and my 6 days leave just started as well so I'd like to take this opportunity to update you on what's happening with the team now.

During the streaming of the first ever Dota 2 tournament few months ago, I happened to notice one advertisement of Steam about putting down my name to be able to play Dota 2. I did and a month ago I filled up one kind of survey that Steam asked to fill in order to be able to play Dota 2 and a week ago, I installed Dota 2!

Now here I am, with the game in my PC, and I also managed to give two of my EoG teammates, Dejamoon and iMkSeR, the chance to experience the game together. But oh how we did not expect it to be hard with the shops in the base being crammed into one, the graphics as elaborate as HoN is, and most of all, the delay of playing with other countries.

I hope after a few weeks of training we can somehow polish our Dota 2 skills and initiation to an extent of being able to terrorize enemies once more.

P/s: Quoting Dejamoon: "gimme a month, I'll be so pro in Dota 2" - let us see after a month what happens. :)

No comments: